Your privacy is important to USEP. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that USEP collects, and the ways in which USEP uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
USEP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website,
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including everything you submit in forms)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to USEP.
Using personal information
USEP may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the USEP program by way of referring you to a partner organisation on your request
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, USEP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
USEP will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
USEP will store all the personal information you provide in a Google’s servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology – SSL.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
USEP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.